Rockingham Town Survey

“The Rockingham Planning Commission needs YOU to tell us what You want for YOUR town. There are TWO surveys: one for adults and one tailored to students. They include questions about how you think things are going in Rockingham, as well as specific questions about housing, the economy, community services and facilities, the environment, and transportation. By responding you are helping guide the development of a new Town Plan for ALL of Rockingham, including Bellows Falls, Saxtons River, Bartonsville, and Cambridgeport.

Links to both surveys are at: www.RockinghamPlanning.org

Thanks!!

Rockingham Planning Commission”

Do you live in the Rockingham area? If so, please take 10-15 minutes of your time to complete the Rockingham Town survey and help improve the town that you have come to call your home. Even students can help plan for a better future for Rockingham by taking the youth survey that BFUHS student Lia Clark helped to create. As the newest member of the Rockingham planning commission, Clark hopes that all the students who frequent the Rockingham area will take the time to complete this survey.

You don’t even have to live in Rockingham to take the survey. If you attend school in Rockingham, work in Rockingham, or frequently visit the town your feedback will be appreciated by the planning commission.

If you would like a hardcopy of the survey, stop by the Town Hall in Bellows Falls to pick one up!

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.